Celebrating our practice teams
The SWGP Primary Care Awards celebrate the achievements and dedication of our practice teams across South Warwickshire.
From training the next generation of medical students and nurses to providing practical and compassionate end of life care, the awards recognise our primary care staff who are constantly striving to deliver the highest possible standard of care for the 300,000 patients in our area.
Practices can nominate individuals or teams for eight different categories across all aspects of primary care, whether clinical or admin staff. Entries are judged by a panel of experts and nominees go through to a prestigious awards ceremony where the winners are announced.
- Excellence in Medical Training Award
- Excellence in Prescribing Award for Quality & Safety
- End of Life Care Award
- Public Health – Best Work in Healthy Lifestyle Award
- Best Modernisation Award
- Nursing Team Achievement Award
- Administration Team Achievement Award.
The 2020 awards had to be cancelled due to COVID-19 but we hope to see a return to the awards during 2021.