The latest SWGP annual report is now available to download. The report provides an overview of the Federation’s key areas of work from April 2022 to March 2023 as well as the partners we work with and initiatives we support.
This is the third year we’ve produced an Annual Report which allows us to collate and reflect on the contribution we make to General Practice, in partnership with our shareholder practices and local Primary Care Networks.
Highlights for this year include:
- A change in our management structure due to changes in demand and service complexity
- Expanding on our Resilience Service in response to the growing demand from our member practices
- Strengthening our capability in digital and data services, providing analytics and systems support
- Providing support for PCN’s through finance, recruitment and IT support
- Delivering successful patient services with the addition of the new Primary Care Gynaecology Service from August 2022
The report also provides an overview of our priorities for 2023/24 as we continue to support our member practices and PCN’s, develop and deliver patient services and work with system partners and within our own team to enhance primary care across South Warwickshire.
‘As we reflect on the progress outlined in this report, we remain committed to working collaboratively with our members to support General Practice and our patient population across South Warwickshire’. – Cristina Ramos, SWGP Federation Chair.