The latest SWGP Annual Report is now available to download. The report provides an overview of the Federation’s key areas of work from April 2021 to March 2022 as well as the partners we work with and initiatives we support.
This is the second year we’ve produced an Annual Report which allows us to collate and reflect on the contribution we make to General Practice, in partnership with our shareholder practices and local Primary Care Networks.
- Recruiting seven new role types, such as paramedic, trainee nurse associate and dietician, to expand the specialist skills available through general practice
- Expanding resilience services including admin, phlebotomy, and GP surge, to support pressure points in local practices
- Delivering best value through coordinated contracts and services
- Providing a growing number of patient services, improving access to primary care and alleviating pressure on individual practices
- Enabling general practice to have a strong, coordinated voice at place, system and national level to help shape future healthcare decisions.
SWGP Chair, Cristina Ramos, said, “Thanks to partnership working across all our practices, SWGP has grown into a major provider of healthcare services in South Warwickshire and we remain committed to our purpose to grow, support and enable general practice in the region.”