Extra COVID-19 vaccine booster capacity at SWGP sites
In response to the government’s call to maximise vaccine boosters during December, three SWGP vaccination sites will now operate until 23rd December and between Christmas and New Year. Further updates about availability in January 2022 will be announced soon.
Pre-bookable Covid-19 vaccinations and boosters are available as follows:
Between 8am and 6pm, every day until 23rd December, and from 28-30th December at:
- Southam Clinic, Pendicke St, Southam CV47 1PF
- Stratford Hospital (Lomas Suite), Arden St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6NX
- Studely Village Hall, High Street, Studley B80 7HJ (from Sunday 19th December)
You will be notified when you are eligible to book an appointment at the above sites.
This new availability is only possible thanks to the overwhelming support from SWGP staff and community volunteers across South Warwickshire. To volunteer to support the ongoing vaccination campaign from January, please contact email@example.com
New Pop-up Vaccination Site at Warwick Hospital
In addition to the SWGP-run centres, South Warwickshire Foundation Trust has announced a new vaccination hub at Warwick Hospital from Monday 20 December
The hub will be open to all over 18s for booster vaccination. Appointments can be made now for vaccines from Monday using this link https://www.swiftqueue.co.uk/pre_timescreen.php?id=$2y$10$w/BLMFH2lQNwSsSTUVl2Ge2uCjAGq0ualtYO.DmP/sPvOx79NvWmG
- The vaccine at SWFT is Pfizer and will take place on the ground floor of the Medical Education Centre, which is located opposite the main Warwick Hospital building on Lakin Road.
- Please park in carpark LOWER D which can be found by following the signs for the Aspen Centre on Lakin Road opposite the main hospital building. This will be clearly signposted. Parking is free for the duration of your vaccination appointment.
- Please note that the booking link works best in google chrome or Microsoft edge browsers. You will need your NHS number and details of your previous vaccine to book your vaccine. Please also bring this information to your appointment
- If you are unable to attend please make sure you cancel the slot so that it can be made available to others and DO NOT attend if you have any symptoms of Covid.
- Please note no children are allowed in the vaccination centre.
National vaccination sites
Patients can also book to attend a national vaccination site by visiting https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/ or calling 119.
Walk-in centres that don’t require pre-booking are also available – visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/ for details.