In this quick-fire feature, we chat to SWGP Federation team members to hear about the ins and outs of their working day, the parts they most enjoy, and how they like to relax outside of work.
Let’s get started…
1. What’s your name and job title?
Hi, I’m Molly Muldoon and I’m HR Manager at the SWGP Federation.
2. Tell us a bit about your job – what do you do day-to-day?
I have worked for SWGP coming up to three years in July. I came from an HR manufacturing environment, so healthcare was new to me. I have worked my way up from HR administrator to manager, forming part of the senior management team (SMT) and managing a small team of three.
3. What aspect of your job do you most enjoy?
Not every day is the same for me in my role; that’s what keeps it exciting. I face a different challenge every day and I’m always learning something new. I have a fantastic team who are very supportive and share the same passion for people as I do.
4. Break time: tea or coffee? Or something else?
5. How do you relax outside of work?
I try to attend the gym five-seven days a week. I love swimming and a little secret I will share with you: I’ve only just taught myself how to swim at my big age. I am not one to sit down and relax – my colleagues will often notice me running around the office. I love to be outdoors and active.
6. Can you tell us about a project or achievement you’re proud of? Or share some tips or learning points that might be useful to others in the team?
Setting up the new HR system from scratch was a huge achievement for the HR team.